Hey, it's Bill…
And WELCOME to my “revamped” exclusive eCoaching Program…
I'm excited to be working with you…
Here's what to do next:
First: Check your inbox for an email from ~Bill Walston~ at firstname.lastname@example.org. You're gonna want to confirm your email address.
Second: Now that you've confirmed your email address, send me an email to email@example.com and let's get started. Tell me about yourself and a bit about what's going on in your world.
I want to get to know a little about you as we begin our journey together.
Specifically, I want you to address these questions for me in your very first email:
1. What are your goals for the next six to twelve months? The next five years? Clearly let me know what you want to accomplish with your business and with the coaching program.
2. Where is your buyer and/or seller (or any other) website? Please provide the exact URL so I can access your current site(s) and make notes about how we can improve it. Please double-check your link to avoid delays.
3. What is your most important question? Please let me know where you want to begin. I need to know what you think is most important and what you have in mind to address first.
4. What obstacles are making you crazy? Road blocks, tech frustration…you know there is something!
5. What do you want to achieve in the next 12 weeks? Go ahead, wave the magic wand – pick a goal or a dream and let’s discuss it.